The 4th "Advanced Lasers and Photon Sources Conference" (ALPS'15) will be held at Pacifico Yokohama, Yokohama, Japan on April 22-24, 2015 in the frame of the Optics & Photonics International 2015 Congress, which consists of seven optics-related scientific conferences.
The ALPS is intended to provide an international forum for the recent progress of lasers and photon sources covering the fundamental research to industrial application. During the congress, Optics and Photonics International Exhibition is held jointly at the congress site.
- Novel optical materials / structure and applications
- High average power lasers and applications
- High peak power lasers and applications
- High power fiber / diode lasers and applications
- High energy light sources and applications
- Nonlinear optics and applications
- Metamaterials and applications
- Optical devices and techniques for bio and medical applications
Deadline for Discount: 20 Mar. 2014
Submission Deadline: 12 Dec. 2014 26 Jan. 2015
Accommodation for participants who haven't booked yet (here).
Conference program has been posted.
Abstract submission has been closed.
Submission deadline has been extended.
Invited talks indicated.
Submission site opened.
First call for papers is available: Brochure (pdf 510 kB).
Paper template is available: Template (doc 60 kB).
Web page launched.