The 10th Advanced Lasers and Photon Sources Conference (ALPS2021) will be held on April 19-21, 2021 at Online Meeting, Japan in the framework of the Optics & Photonics International Congress 2021 (OPIC2021), which consists of 11 optics-related scientific conferences. In ALPS2021, we intend to discuss the recent topics of progress in lasers and photonic science. Specially, we expect broad research works of laser sources covering the fundamental researches to industrial applications. ALPS2021 student paper award will be given for the outstanding student paper presentations in ALPS2021.
Due to the rapid spreading of the new coronavirus infections (COVID-2019) world-wide, we have decided to hold OPIC 2021 not as an in-person conference as originally planned, but as an online virtual conference instead.
- Novel optical materials / structure and applications
- High average power lasers and applications
- High peak power lasers, high pulse energy lasers and applications
- Novel solid state / fiber / diode lasers and applications
- Short wavelength light sources and applications
- Terahertz devices, nonlinear optics and applications
- Novel optical devices, materials, structure and applications
- Optical devices and techniques for bio and medical applications
- Optical frequency combs / Frequency stabilized lasers and applications
- Quantum optics and their applications
The 10th Advanced Lasers and Photon Sources (ALPS2021) covers the recent progress of lasers and photon sources in the following major topical fields;