ALPS Student Paper Award
ALPS2020 student paper award will be given for the outstanding student paper presentations in both oral and poster sessions. The award committee will evaluate the papers, both the abstract and presentation. To be considered for the ALPS student paper award, the student must meet the following requirements:
- The student must be the leading author of the paper.
- The student must submit the paper (abstract).
The student must reply a confirmation e-mail from the committee.
- The student must make his/her presentation in English as scheduled.
- The student must attend the award ceremony at the closing session.
- The Working adult students are also eligible for this award.