Submission site opened: Submission
First call for papers is available: Brochure (pdf 653 kB).
The 9th "Advanced Lasers and Photon Sources Conference" (ALPS2020) will be held at Pacifico Yokohama, Yokohama, Japan on Apr. 20-23, 2020 in the frame of the Optics & Photonics International Congress 2020, which consists of fifteen optics-related scientific conferences. In this meeting we intend to discuss the recent topics of progress in lasers and photonic science. Specially, we expect broad research works of laser sources covering the fundamental researches to industrial applications. During the congress, Optics and Photonics International Exhibition is held jointly at the congress site.
- Novel optical materials / structure and applications
- High average power lasers and applications
- High peak power lasers, high pulse energy lasers and applications
- Novel solid state / fiber / diode lasers and applications
- Short wavelength light sources and applications
- Terahertz devices, nonlinear optics and applications
- Novel optical devices, materials, structure and applications
- Optical devices and techniques for bio and medical applications
- Optical frequency combs / Frequency stabilized lasers and applications
- Quantum optics and their applications
The 9th Advanced Lasers and Photon Sources (ALPS2020) covers the recent progress of lasers and photon sources in the following major topical fields;
Submission site open: 1 Oct. 2019
Submission deadline: 16 Jan. 2020