Call for papers is renewed: Brochure (pdf 546 kB).
Submission Deadline extended: 30 Jan. 2019 : Submission
(16 December 2018) Invited Talks 2019 is updated.: Invited Talks
Submission site opened: Submission
First call for papers is available: Brochure (pdf 1096 kB).
The 8th "Advanced Lasers and Photon Sources Conference" (ALPS2019) will be held at Pacifico Yokohama, Yokohama, Japan on Apr. 22-25, 2019 in the frame of the Optics & Photonics International 2019 Congress, which consists of thirteen optics-related scientific conferences. In this meeting we intend to discuss the recent topics of progress in lasers and photonic science. Specially, we expect broad research works of laser sources covering the fundamental researches to industrial applications. During the congress, Optics and Photonics International Exhibition is held jointly at the congress site.
The ALPS is intended to provide an international forum for the recent progress of lasers and photon sources covering the fundamental research to industrial application. During the congress, Optics and Photonics International Exhibition is held jointly at the congress site.
- Novel optical materials / structure and applications
- High average power lasers and applications
- High peak power lasers, high pulse energy lasers and applications
- Novel solid state / fiber / diode lasers and applications
- Short wavelength light sources and applications
- Terahertz devices, nonlinear optics and applications
- Novel optical devices, metamaterials, structure and applications
- Optical devices and techniques for bio and medical applications
- Optical frequency combs / Frequency stabilized lasers and applications
The 8th Advanced Lasers and Photon Sources (ALPS2019) covered the recent progress of lasers and photon sources in the following major topical fields;
Submission Deadline extended: 30 Jan. 2019
Submission Deadline: 14 Dec. 2018
Web page launched.