The 5th "Advanced Lasers and Photon Sources Conference" (ALPS'16) will be held at Pacifico Yokohama, Yokohama, Japan on May 17-20, 2016 in the frame of the Optics & Photonics International 2016 Congress, which consists of eleven optics-related scientific conferences. In this meeting we intend to discuss the recent topics of progress in lasers and photonic science. Specially, we expect broad research works of laser sources covering the fundamental researches to industrial applications. During the congress, Optics and Photonics International Exhibition is held jointly at the congress site.
The ALPS is intended to provide an international forum for the recent progress of lasers and photon sources covering the fundamental research to industrial application. During the congress, Optics and Photonics International Exhibition is held jointly at the congress site.
- Novel optical materials / structure and applications
- High average power lasers and applications
- High peak power lasers and applications
- High power fiber / diode lasers and applications
- High energy light sources and applications
- Terahertz devices, nonlinear optics and applications
- Metamaterials and applications
- Optical devices and techniques for bio and medical applications
- Optical frequency combs / Frequency stabilized lasers and applications
Deadline for Discount: 15 Apr. 2016
25 Jan. 2016 8 Feb. 2016
Advanced program updated.
Abstract submission has been closed.
Invited talks updated.
Accommodation site opened.
Submission site opened.
First call for papers is available: Brochure (pdf 571 kB).
Paper template is available: Template (doc 60 kB).
Web page launched.